Thursday, February 21, 2019

Review: Wings of Spirit by G. Bailey

Wings of Spirit Wings of Spirit by G. Bailey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Since this is the 3rd book in the series I'm going to skip the synopsis of the novel and jump right into my thoughts about this individual book.

This is probably the slowest book in the series so far. I wasn't as in love with it as the previous 2 novels for a few reasons.

1. it just went slow which usually happens with the middle book in a series. I'm not mad about this but im making it over the hump.

2. Isola needs to get her shit figured out. She was all over the place in this book and it kinda pissed me off to be honest.

3. The Boys. I love the boys but this book they kinda annoyed me, not gonna lie. They were either diving head first into something or trying to run the other way. They weren't my normal sexy irresistible guys which was sad.

I'm very excited to see what comes next - especially with that CLIFFHANGER ENDING!!!! Thank goodness i have the whole series and I'm not suffering right now. Otherwise there would be hell to pay... lol

So far really enjoying the series and looking forward to more :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment