Saturday, February 9, 2019

Review: Hold On by Samantha Young

Hold On Hold On by Samantha Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this eARC from the author and publisher. This is my honest review.

Autumn has had a rough life so far so when she goes through another terrible spell she decides to go to Montana to a ski resort to relax and just do things for herself. What she didn't want was to attach herself to another guy but after literally running into a ski instructor she finds herself wanting another chance at love.

When Grayson first sees her he immediately decides that he has to get to know her and he's not taking no for an answer even though Autumn is trying very hard to say no. The more Grayson and Autumn are together the more they realize that the other might be the one for them. But there are a lot of issues on why that can't be. It looks like heartbreak might be in the near future for both of these characters...

I adore this novel! Autumn was such an amazing character in Killian's novel so I'm really glad that we were able to get her story as well. It's a bummer that it's a novella and not an actual full novel because I feel like we could have seen a lot more happen with Grayson and Autumn, but I'll take what I can get!

The immediate attraction between Grayson and Autumn was off the page and Grayson's determination would make any girls swoon. I felt like something bad was going to happen but because this is a novella it was all good things!

I'm so glad I got a chance to read this novella and it will definitely be something I won't forget anytime soon. Fans of both series are going to enjoy this spin-off novella for sure!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment