Saturday, February 23, 2019

Review: Tangled Beauty by K.L. Middleton

Tangled Beauty Tangled Beauty by K.L. Middleton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When Sinclaire decides to pretend to be dating her friend Jesse for the weekend, she didn't expect to fall for his older brother, Reed. And there are so many reasons to avoid Reed. One she's "dating" Jesse and two Reed is engaged.

The attraction between the two of them is so intense, though, that they keep finding themselves in intense situations.

Jesse and Reed's family world is a far cry from what Sinclaire is used to. Just when she thinks she's got every thing figured out, something terrible happens...

This was an okay book. I've had it on my kindle for years and finally got a chance to read it. Out definitely kept my attention from the very beginning to the end so I am glad I read it.

As much as I'm intrigued about Michael, i dont think I'll be reading the rest of the series. I'm happy with this one and think I'll call it a day :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment