Thursday, February 21, 2019

Review: Wings of Fire by G. Bailey

Wings of Fire Wings of Fire by G. Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Isola gets I rude awakening when her supposed friend Melody gives her back her memories and realizes that her three dragon guards don't remember her on Earth. Now Isola needs to find a way to make all three of them remember her so she can go back to her home and take control of her thrown and her people.

But the longer is Isola is around Elias, Dagan and Korbin, the more she is risking her heart in their heart and essentially their dragon. Isola is not sure how to make them remember but she may be dooming everyone in the process...

O! M! G! This book was amazing! A perfect sequel from the 1st novel! Just as much tension and adventure and excitement. I loved that the boys had no memory of Isola so they were persuing her hardcore. No one is strong enough to resist them when they are on a mission!

I'm so glad i found this series and it has definitely become an all time favorite. And G. Bailey is becoming a must have author for me to snatch up all of her books. I see a hole in my bank account now because of her :)

A definite must read series and author! Go down the rabbit hole today! :D

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment