Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Review: The Bet by Alexia Chase

The Bet A Best Friend’s Brother, Insta-Love Contemporary Romance: An Erotic Novella The Bet by Alexia Chase
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Meh, this was an okay novel. I got frustrated with the characters because they just wouldn't TALK to each other. They were talking around what they wanted to say and making everything 10x worse than if they would have just fessed up their feelings and made their lives so much easier. And the most frustrating part is that Chloe had no problem telling it like it was to Tabitha, but when it came to Rich she was a mime majority of the time.

This was a short, to the point novella that is a fast read, but I just got so frustrated at the characters that I don't think I truly enjoyed it as much as I would have liked.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment