Thursday, November 14, 2019

Review: Falling for the Bad Boy by Kennedy Fox

Falling for the Bad Boy Falling for the Bad Boy by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This novel surprised me. I thought it was just going to be able a romance author shying away from a bad boy, but the bad boy was a convoluted character. There are so many layers of Ethan and his past is just heartbreaking. But he was by far my favorite character of the two. Vada was skittish and shy, yet wrote heavy passionate romance novels. And what she did to Ethan? Yeah, he doesn't deserve her. But Ethan might be a very high contender for a great book boyfriend.

Because of Vada, I gave this a lower star review quality than I thought I would, but if I was rating Ethan's character alone, I would give this book 5 stars :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment