Saturday, November 9, 2019

Review: Maybe This Time by Kasie West

Maybe This Time Maybe This Time by Kasie West
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Kasie West is an author that I instantly want to read her new books because they always have a great message and they are feel good novels by the time you finished them. So I was extremely excited to get this book from my library and dive into it :)

Overall I enjoyed this book. The tension and animosity between Sophie and Andrew started off quickly and I loved the idea of only seeing each other at big events. Though I'm not sure why they wouldn't have seen more if each other in the small town they were at, but I'll stop pondering about that.

Sophie had low self esteem and it was starting to really darken her personality which is partially why this is one of my lower star reviews for a Kasie West novel. She was becoming pretty nasty to everyone she was interacting with which was making her a dislikeable character for me.

However things picked up and changed drastically at the end of the novel, so that was good.

I'm glad I got a chance to read this novel and I love forward to future novels by this author!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment