Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Review: Flirting with Maybe by Wendy Higgins

Flirting with Maybe Flirting with Maybe by Wendy Higgins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm glad I found this eBook at my public library because I was finally able to read it! This novella was cute and fast, but it was actually about a serious topic. Many people miss out on great relationships because of the age gap in school. Just because a guy is younger than you does not mean that he is not the one. I know it's hard to deal with the struggles of being in high school already, and then you have to deal with immature classmates and friends who bully and tease about this subject, but I feel like if you like someone and he happens to be younger, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Brooke has a lot of personal issues to deal with, and while I don't agree on how she dealt with them, I am glad that she had Ryan to talk to. The way she treated Ryan wasn't fair, but most teenagers aren't at that age. They use and abuse so many good things around them, and that's kinda what Brooke did to Ryan.

I was impressed on how mature Ryan was, though. At the age of 15, he knew that Brooke was it for him and he never lost that notion. He was also so nice to his mother, and that shows how he is going to treat his future wife - with love and respect.

I'm so glad I got a chance to read this! Wendy Higgins is one of my favorite authors and I'm well on my way to reading all of her books :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment