Sunday, November 17, 2019

Review: Harmony by Addison Jane

Harmony Harmony by Addison Jane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am surprised at how much I enjoyed this book. It was free on Amazon so I thought I would give it a try. I really loved Harmony and how she handled herself. She wasn't ashamed at being a Club Girl and she really loved the club - not because she had to but because she respected it. But she also didn't let anyone walk all over her and she said her peace of mind when she needed to. And I loved how much she struggled with her attraction toward Kit. She's had a bad past of men leaving, so I'm glad she wasn't one of those characters that automatically changed her viewpoint when a hot guy came into the picture.

And Kit. He was a goner when he met Harmony. I loved how he didn't play games with her and told her straight that he wanted her as more than a club girl. And he was so loyal and patient with Harmony, waiting for her to realize that he is not like the men in her past who is going to use and leave her afterward.

The mystery and suspense that came with this novel was also nice and original. It added suspense and danger to an already dangerous lifestyle.

I'm very glad I got a chance to read this and I might actually get the other books in the series to see what happens next!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment