Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Review: Taking Control by Jen Frederick

Taking Control Taking Control by Jen Frederick
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a good sequel to Losing Control. I'm really glad that we got Ian's viewpoint in some of the chapters because it's nice to see what the other main character is thinking and feeling. I feel like these two are definitely going to have their ups and downs, but I really love the fact that as long as they are together forever, neither one cares if they are rich or poor. Though I do have to say that I don't think Ian could be poor, but he thinks so, so we'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm glad I got a chance to read these books in the series. I doubt I'm going to read the 3rd book since it's not about Ian and Tiny, but about Jake. He was an alright character in this book, but not enough that I want to read his story right now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment