Monday, November 18, 2019

Review: Deep Surrendering: Episode 1 by Chelsea M. Cameron

Deep Surrendering: Episode 1 Deep Surrendering: Episode 1 by Chelsea M. Cameron
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So this serial had its ups and downs for me. Because it's so short, we get a lot of drama in a very small story, and boy did these two characters have a lot of it. Actually, it was really just Fin that was dramatic. He is very much bipolar and cannot make up his mind AT ALL, which is really frustrating. And then Marisol keeps giving him another chance. Over. And over. And over again which that isn't making this situation any better.

This is going to be a toxic relationship - I can already tell. I am curious to see how things pan out, but I think I am going to get annoyed with them before I love these characters throughout this entire relationship.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment