Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Review: Chasing Him by Kennedy Fox

Chasing Him Chasing Him by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

John, John, John.  These Bishop boys are so stubborn and think they know what is best for everyone in their life.  I love that he adores his daughter, and I shook my head a few times when he avoided his feelings for Mila. 

And I love how much Mila loves children, and how she attached herself to Maize.  I myself don't like kids, so her job would have made me live through a nightmare, but she is definitely the baby whisperer and she should be very proud of that title. 

The other thing that I loved, and wasn't mentioned ONCE in this novel, is that Mila had not one incident where she got John and Jackson mixed up.  After the initial shock that there were two hot men that looked the same, she automatically knew which twin was which the second they walked into a room.  And I love that so much, because it just shows how strong the attraction and the atmosphere was between Mila and John. 

It was great to watch these two come out of their shells, because while John was reserved because of how things worked out with Maize's mom, Mila was getting over a 4 year unrequited crush that had a sad ending.  So to see both of them thrive and get back into the swing of things was really great. 

And now we are going to be at the end of this series with Jackson.  I seriously don't know how this boy is going to redeem himself to be honest. 

I'm really enjoying this series and glad I'm binging through them!  These endings are enough to drive me mad if I didn't have the next book in line to read. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment