Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Review: Needing Him by Kennedy Fox

Needing Him Needing Him by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love how the first book led up to Evan and Emily's story, because getting the backstory of how they met was awesome!  Evan might be my favorite Bishop brother.  He's older, maturer, responsible.  So to see him lose character when he met Emily was fantastic and I'm glad they got over their issues pretty quickly. 

I liked the suspense of Emily's situation and it just added to the storyline overall.  

As always, I love the Bishop family.  Having them all together in one setting will never disappoint.  Jackson is of course the clown of the show, so I'll be curious to see if anything changes when his story comes in book 4. 

The endings of these books are always leading up to the next one and I am now super excited to read John's story!

Overall, I'm really enjoying Kennedy Fox's novels and I'm glad I get a chance to binge read through them since I found them on Hoopla!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment