Sunday, September 13, 2020

Review: Feels like Summertime by Tammy Falkner

Feels like Summertime Feels like Summertime by Tammy Falkner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I first read this synopsis, I was a bit leery on how much I was going to like it. It's pretty far from my normal novels, but it's also Tammy Falkner, so I just had to trust that her amazing writing will suck me in.

And sure enough it did! Falkner was able to connect me to Jake and Katie, even though I definitely have NOT been through any of the life events that these two have gone through. 

I was a bit annoyed that neither one of then were telling each other their PRESENT lives and they dragged it on and on. Bit other than that, this book was perfect. It has humor, suspense, love, heartbreak, anger and forgiveness. 

My all time favorite character? Pops. I serially could not even handle him. He cracked me up so much 80% of the time. But when he was serious? Definitely made me teared up.

I love Katie's kids and her parents. I love Jake and Sally. I seriously have no more room for the love I have for this book. 

Oh, and the sneak appearance of THE REED'S?!?!?! Yeah I loved that hardcore. 

I'm so glad I took a chance and read this new series, and now I'll have another autobuy series from this amazing author! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment