Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Review: Taming Him by Kennedy Fox

Taming Him Taming Him by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was really happy to see that the Bishop brothers had their own series after meeting them during Courtney's story. And I really enjoyed Alex and River's novel. 

I thought this was very original on how the two met on a vacation and connected. I also guessed on what would happen to keep them together too. 

River is a great person and how she took what happened to her sister and decided her future profession from that. She's sweet, pure, and humble and I adore her. 

And I love the Bishop boys, though Jackson is a little much to be honest. Alex though is great. I think it was a bit weird that he went from a playboy to a one woman only life style, but I guess when you find the one, or changes you. 

I really enjoyed this novel and I'm looking forward reading about the other brothers! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment