Thursday, September 10, 2020

Review: The Red Pearl Scene by Jennifer L. Armentrout

The Red Pearl Scene The Red Pearl Scene by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just... I love the stories that JLA comes up with, and I really, really love Hawke.  He is definitely creeping into my #1 Book Boyfriend spot, and that's very hard to do, but this scene just destroyed me. 

My all-time biggest wish is that Jennifer L. Armentrout is going to give us Hawke's point of view of all of the books like she did with Daemon's point of view in the Lux series.  Because this little scene is just a tease and I need more!  I need to see how he reacts, what he thinks when Poppy is around.  I need to know his struggle and how tempted he becomes and how close to the edge he gets. 

So, yes, I loved this little scene, but it has 1) left me wanting more and 2) has now made me want to re-read all of the books in the series... again...

I am so glad JLA loves her readers and gives us these gifts of hers, and I am definitely excited for more to come in this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment