Friday, November 13, 2020

Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Such a bittersweet feeling, finishing my reread of this series! 

Shockingly, this is the 1 book I've only read once, maybe twice. So this reread was really great because I was a bit fuzzy on the details, and it was like I was reading it for the first time again. 

I also didn't realize how different the TWO movies were from this book. Yes, most of the details were in the film, but they were in different order and some were just plain missing. Like KREACHER!!! With it being two movies (for not the longest book in the series) you think this would have be transcribed the best, but it was not. 

So, so much death in this book. I felt each death deep inside and it gutted me immensely. 

After binging this series again, I can honestly say that I will always love this world and the amazing story that J. K. Rowling has created, and I know in the future I will need to do another reread :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment