Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Review: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I forgot how crazy Hermione's schedule was in this book! Also, since I love angry Harry, I'm realizing my remembrance of Harry being happy until book 5 was a bit misguided and misremembered because they're were many times Harry got mad during this novel. 

I love knowing the true events of this book and reading it again because it is so clear on what happened unlike the first time I read it and everything was revealed the very first time. 

I also realized this is the only book in the series where Voldermort doesn't appear! I don't know how I've forgotten that! 

I'm loving this re-reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment