Thursday, November 12, 2020

Review: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book 5 is my all time favorite of the series, and it's because Harry is so MAD! I feel that this book really expresses Harry's emotions and that he is acting like a true 15 year old boy. He has been through so much in his short life that it was about time he exploded. 

I can't believe this is the first book Luna shows up in... I feel like she is a vital character in this series, but for her to just now meet Harry and the gang is blowing my mind. 

Delores Umbridge is THE MOST evil character of this series. In my opinion, she is worse than Lord Voldermort. This entire book, I was so angry and livid whenever she was mentioned and I wish horrible things toward that woman. Also, the actress who plays her in the movie? She did a spectacular job because I loathed her lol.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment