Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Review: Tempted By Fae by S. Young

Tempted By Fae Tempted By Fae by May Sage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So, I gotta be honest, I only read one story out of this anthology.  Anthologies are a bit hard for me because they are so short and I usually can't connect with the story or characters in a short amount of pages.  Plus I've never read any of the other authors before, which would be a great way to start with this compilation, but usually I end up rating the whole collection lower because of my frustrations. 

So the book I DID read was Kiss of Eternity by S. Young because I love her True Immortality series and I loved it. Seeing Rose and Fionn again was great and I loved getting another sneak peek at Kiyo before the next book. 

For anyone who reads this specific book and you are intrigued, I would highly recommend reading the rest of the books in this series, because Young does a fantastic job telling each characters stories and keeping you guessing with every page!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment