Friday, November 6, 2020

Review: Harry Potter: The Prequel by J. K. Rowling

Harry Potter: The Prequel Harry Potter: The Prequel by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thank goodness for Goodreads so I can discover gems like this book.  I never heard of a "prequel" or the 800 word post card that J. K. Rowling created.  For anyone else who was lost under a rock, I found 2 links that you can read this magical gem:

The handwritten postcard: https://www.mugglenet.com/harry-potter/james-sirius-prequel/

And some nice person who typed it: http://headsup.freeshell.org/drumsticks/

(Disclaimer, this review is written on November 6, 2020.  If these links don't work, it's probably because XYZ removed their post.)

I loved revisiting James and Sirius and boy do they not change at all?!?  This was fun, light, and adventurous.  Like everyone else, I would love to see their story growing up, though at this point I'm pretty sure it will not happen, sadly.  That's okay though, I can live vicariously through little snippets here and there. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment