Thursday, November 12, 2020

Review: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gah, after all these years, this book still made me cry. 

I gotta admit, movie 6 is horrendous and I won't watch it ever again. But book 6 is fantastic and I will always reread it because I love it so much. 

I despise how no one would listen to Harry. I get that he has animosity toward Malfoy and Snape, but Harry has been through some terrible shit, so if he has a bad feeling about someone, I would have investigated a little deeper and not have ignored him. 

I am glad that Dumbledore finally told Harry everything he knew about Voldermort, like he should have from the beginning. Of course, I'm sure Dumbledore still kept many things from Harry, but he revealed the major clues that needed to be unleashed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment