Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Review: A Fragile Enchantment by Allison Saft

A Fragile Enchantment A Fragile Enchantment by Allison Saft
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I got this book in my Fairyloot box and decided to read it, which I'm very thankful I did because it was a cute novel. I love Niamh and her pure optimistic viewpoint. She seriously only wants to see the good in every situation and she radiates that emotion to everyone around her. She is the sunshine this country needed to brighten up their lives. 

And Kit stood no chance against Niamh's personality, though he did keep his gruffiness as much as he could. Seeing him crack each time he saw Niamh and how he started to seek her out to be around her? Swoon. I loved seeing their complete opposite attitudes clash!

I also adored Rosa. She cracked me up with her dry humor and lack of emotion. I'm sure I wasnt supposed to be as amused by her as I was but I couldn't help it, she was definitely my best entertainment. 

I'm glad I decided to try this book based off the special edition I received! It was a great, unique story that I won't forget any time soon. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment