Sunday, February 25, 2024

Review: Heartless Hunter by Kristen Ciccarelli (Crimson Moth)

Heartless Hunter Heartless Hunter by Kristen Ciccarelli (Crimson Moth)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*This review contains spoilers! Read at your own risk!*

I got a special edition of this book by Fairyloot and desperately needed to read it because it just intrigued me so much. And I'm so glad I did because I adored this story! Rune is a fantastic character full of good deeds and living a double life. I don't know how she does it and I would hate society Rune, but Crimson Moth Rune would be my best friend. 

Gideon is swoon-worthy and delicious, but this boy has so much drama from his past that he hasn't even tried to move past from. I loved seeing him flounder with his feelings in regards to Rune. He did not expect her awesomeness and it took him on a ride.

I love that Rune had Verity and Alex to be her friend after what she went through wroth her grandmother. They helped her so much complete her mission over and over. 

There are so many twists and turns that happened at the end of the book. I'm throwing a spoiler here now so quit reading if you don't want to be spoiled! 

I'm so sad about Alex dying. I loved that he saved his brother and I didn't think he end up with Rune, but that friendship was eveerything to Rune and Alex was everything for Gideon. Such a devastating moment! 

Also? Verity ending up being Cressida? That was surprising but there was enough lead up to it that I figured it out. I'm very curious how things are going to go down between Cressida and Rune because I feel like they won't have the same vision for the mission. 

I'm so glad I decided to dive into this book and now I'll be patiently waiting for book 2 to release! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment