Saturday, February 3, 2024

Review: Make Me Yours by Melanie Harlow

Make Me Yours Make Me Yours by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a cute but impacting story. I loved that Cheyenne has been in love with Cole for so long, the boy next door and her brothers best friend. But the trauma Cole is going through is so real.

Usually I don't like siblings best friends romance stories because there's usually so many secrets and hiding behind other people's backs, but thankfully, this didn't have that, and the sibling in question was okay with with anything that happened. And I also appreciated Cheyenne in this book. She stuck up for herself and made herself a priority even when her heart was leading her to a different choice. She knew in the end what the best decision and best outcome would be for her. Not a lot of people can make that sacrifice when presented with the onr thing that you've been wanting your whole life.

And I was also able to relate with living with your parents when you're in your 30s, lol. It's not easy and I definitely sympathize with both Cole and Cheyenne. But that's also for this book is relatable as well. Because it does happen to more people than you would think.

I'm glad I took a chance on a free book from Amazon and dived into it because I did enjoy the story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment