Thursday, February 1, 2024

Review: Through the Glen by Samantha Young

Through the Glen Through the Glen by Samantha Young
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sarah and Theo are fantastic!!  When you see the individually you do not really see how they could possible work together, but then you see them just by themselves working on a book or screenplay and it all just makes sense.  And their word play they have?  Never knew word play could be fore play haha.  I absolutely love how they both love unique words and use them to battle it out between each other.  

I also love how Theo gets Sarah to open up and be more comfortable in her own skin.  He gives her all of the control but also pushes her just enough to get her interested in the topic to expand on her own.  She really flourishes with Theo next to her.  And for everyone in their lives thinking Theo is pressuring Sarah, I can see how that would be viewed, but Sarah is so strong in her quiet way that no one knows about.  

Both of these characters are going through so much grief and feelings throughout this book and to see them find a way to heal from their past was really inspiring. I'm so glad they found each other and found a way to get past the issues they both had to really find the future that they want. 

I'm oh so happy that I got the chance to read this book and cannot wait to add it to my collection!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment