Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Review: Secrets by Sapphire Knight

Secrets Secrets by Sapphire Knight
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was an okay book. It started off during when Emily was hiding from her ex and learning to start over. And even Tate was fine. But pretty soon the characters went from scorching to... annoying? Emily went from being scared and fighting for her freedom to going to another controlling guy? And yeah Tate is different than Jeremy but they are both controlling in their own way. 

Also the dialogue got horrible toward the middle of the story. And the editing needed another round. I seriously felt like there were two different Emily's and it was a bit of a whiplash.

And the side characters were a bit too much, especially Avery. I liked the guys but Mafia is something I enjoy. 

I'm glad I decided to read this so I know how I feel about it. I just wished I liked it more than I did. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment