Sunday, February 4, 2024

Review: Not You It's Me by Julie Johnson

Not You It's Me Not You It's Me by Julie Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am very surprised at how much I enjoyed this novel, especially given how quickly I read it! I loved the mystery surrounding Chase in the beginning, how he saved Gemma from humiliation but then sucked her into so much drama of his billionaire life. How so many people in his world are now out to get Gemma but she also had her own very serious issues. 

I love the hardcore friendship she has with Shelby and Chrissy. Those kinds is friendships are hard to come by and keep but Gemma has so much love in her life. 

And then the way Chase was so dominating when it came to Gemma? I was taken by him immediately but I give Gemma so much props on resisting everything every step. Mind you that's because of her doubts and her past, but I'm sure it was something Chase wasn't used to in his life. 

So yeah I'm glad I dived into this free read on Amazon and got sucked into this story. I really enjoyed it! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment