Thursday, February 15, 2024

Review: Freight Train by Sapphire Knight

Freight Train Freight Train by Sapphire Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Books with jocks and book nerds always get me to gravitate to them. I guess because I'm a book nerd and am always intrigued by this pairing!

Kadence is awesome. I love her nerdiness but also her past that makes her the perfect other half for Tyler. And I love that she resisted Tyler for so long when he thought he was going to win her affections. That's what really intrigued Tyler too. She knew exactly what she was doing and I loved watching it. 

Tyler fell so hard once he decided he wanted a one girl kind is lifestyle. He honestly never regretted that choice and I loved seeing him falling so hard for her. 

This was a really good story and I'm so glad I decided to dive into it! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment