Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Review: Resisting the Moon by L. P. Dover

Resisting the Moon Resisting the Moon by L.P. Dover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from Red Coat Publishing. This is my honest review.

Tyla has had a lot of bad luck in the love department, and life in general. So now she is guarded and resists all temptations at love, considering the two men she previously loved was taken away from her.

When her and Sebastian find out that they are true mates, she runs away, fast and far. Tyla cannot afford another heartbreak.

Then Tyla gets a phone call from her cousin, who is in trouble. Tyla sets out with Sebastian, unwillingly, to see what is going on and help her. When they arrive there, Tyla's aunt and uncle have been killed, and her cousin Amelie has been taken.

Now, Tyla and Sebastian are going to meet someone from both of their pasts, while also having to decide what to do with their true mate connection. Things are about to change for them, but whether it's good or bad, will be up to the Moon.

This was a great sequel novel in the Royal Shifters series! I was so glad it was about Tyla and Sebastian because you could feel the tension between these two in book #1, so I was dying to know what was going to happened between these two!!

And I wasn't disappointed! The tension between Sebastian and Tyla was flying off the pages, and their banter was amazing. I loved these two, and they went through a lot of hard times in this book to get to their happily ever after ending.

The only thing I would say is that things went pretty quickly in this novel. It seemed like one page we were in one place, and then the next we skipped about 10 steps to what was happening on the next page. The fast pace didn't deter me, though, and it definitely kept me interested the whole novel.

I'm very intrigued for more novels, but I can't seem to find any information on the 3rd book? And this came out in 2015... So does the series stop?? I sure hope not!! I need more!!

I'm so glad that I got a chance to read this book, and I can't wait for more (hopefully!)!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment