Thursday, March 7, 2019

Review: Chased by Marian Tee

Chased Chased by Marian Tee
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Yanna is an interesting character. She's never had a job, never had a boyfriend, and pretty much never lived as far as I can tell. I wonder what she did with her life for the past 24 years besides being very much sheltered. But I'm not judging, just wondering how I can get that life, and then get my dream job automatically! Cause I have a lot of interviews before getting a job I love...

The "relationship" between her and Constantijin is a bit much... Some may even think that Constantijin is border-line a rapist during some of the scenes in this book. When a girl says no, you respect it. No matter what. But I was able to look past that and get to the end of the story, which I'm glad I did because I'm curious how things are going to progress in book #2.

I think this book is meant for some readers, and other readers will instantly hate it. I'm indifferent - in the middle - so it will be interesting to see how the rest of the series goes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment