Saturday, March 23, 2019

Review: Dirty English by Ilsa Madden-Mills

Dirty English Dirty English by Ilsa Madden-Mills
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Elizabeth Bennett will never fall in love again. After she was treated by her ex in college, Elizabeth has sworn that she will always be in control of her life and her body. That's why she has one night stands with nerdy type guys so she can control the entire situation.

Everything changes, though, when she meets Declan Blay. He is not the typical guy she picks up and Elizabeth realizes that she could very easily fall in love with him, which is the complete opposite of her rules.

But Declan knows what he wants, and he's pretty determined tho get it. Elizabeth needs to figure out what she wants before time runs out.

I really didn't think I was going to like this book as much as I did! I was very surprised by the storyline, the characters, and the chemistry! Elizabeth is very flighty and indecisive but I can understand why after what she went through. Not only with her ex but also with the way her mother is too.

But Declan. Boy oh boy what I would do to take Elizabeth's place haha. I loved how determined he was, not only with Elizabeth, but also with the gym and his overall aspect of life. Hes a fighter and knows what he wants, so he will do whatever it takes to succeed his goals.

I'm very glad I finally read this book, and that I have book number 2 to devour right now! This may be a potential re-read in the future.

Also anyone who liked Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire will really enjoy this book, I feel like! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment