Sunday, March 24, 2019

Review: Misadventures of a Virgin by Meredith Wild

Misadventures of a Virgin Misadventures of a Virgin by Meredith Wild
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

June had been groomed and trained to run the hotel business that her mom and dad created in their small town. When her dad tries to buy the neighboring land, he gets stuck because the owners dont want to sell.

June knows Kase and tried to ask him herself if he would sell. She didn't expect him to agree but with stipulations. The main one being that June will stay with him on the farm for 2 weeks. June had always felt a strong chemistry between them so she knows things will get physical immediately.

June also wasnt prepared to find out dark secrets about her parents. Just when she thought life couldnt get more perfect, she was thrown into chaos.

I've had this book for awhile and thought that I would see what it's all about. It was an okay book. There were some good parts and some not so good parts for me but it was a fast read.

I loved seeing Kase's love for his home and his land. County living is such a wonderful thing that many people don't get to experience, so I'm glad June got to experience that.

Thr characters drove me crazy because they both felt such strong feelings for each other but they weren't telling each other and kept driving one another away. I just want people to say what is on their mind, that way no one is confused or misunderstood.

Overall this was a good book. I'm not sure if I'll read any other novels from this series unless they are free liked this one though.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment