Sunday, March 3, 2019

Review: The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken

The Dark Ones The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from NetGalley. This is my honest review.

Genesis has been trained her whole life on how to serve the immortals in case her number gets called. But when she actually gets picked, she realizes that humans know nothing about immortals and she has no idea what she walked into.

Strangely she's not as terrified as she expected to be, but she's still adjusting to her new life. But before she can get too comfortable, she goes through one test and trial after another. Being that she is a mere mortal, there's only so much her human body can stand. And the immortals may be asking for too much...

Wow! I really didn't expect to love this book as much as i did! I'm a big fan of Rachel so thats what drew me to this book first but then the story captivated me and i couldnt put it down!

Genesis is an amazing woman. She is so brave and smart and tough and loyal. I would have been terrified if I was her but she held her ground and fought back a lot.

Im very intrigued by the other characters in this series and would like very much tho see how their stories pan out so i may have to get the rest of the series...

Very, very glad i got a chance to read this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment