Monday, March 11, 2019

Review: Unforgettable by Melody Grace

Unforgettable Unforgettable by Melody Grace
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ash and Noelle's story was...complex... I had a big feeling that Ash was going to run away from his feelings he has toward Noelle and I was proven right. I hated how he was so mean to her and then went to the sultry looks the next time he saw her. It honestly made mre hate Ash a little bit. And I'm kinda upset on the way Noelle left her job... I wanted it to be a firm decision but it wasnt like that.

The one thing I loved though was the epilogue with all of the characters! It was so nice to see how their lives have turned out and it was so sweet. I'm so glad that I got a chance to read this whole series and I definitely won't be forgetting these characters any time soon :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment