Friday, March 8, 2019

Review: Courted by Marian Tee

Courted Courted by Marian Tee
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Again, this was a meh book. I liked it, and I didn't like it depending on which part of the novel we are talking about. The one thing that really got to me, annoyance anyway, was that Yanna was so... hot and cold. She would say one thing, do another, and think a third thing. It is very frustrating and I was almost wanting Constantijin to just end it with her because she was being childish and very flighty. I get that she wants the true love life, but she's toying with Constantijin and I don't think that is right at all. Especially considering that Constantijin is trying really hard to change his ways for her, and she's just messing around with him, basically.

But the ending was, again, worth me going into the next novel, so I'm intrigued to see how this all ends. Hopefully it won't be a waste of my time :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment