Saturday, March 2, 2019

Review: The Wrong Kind of Love by Lexi Ryan

The Wrong Kind of Love The Wrong Kind of Love by Lexi Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from NetGalley. This is my honest review.

Nicole's life has just hit the fan. She finds out that her fiance left with her twin sister right before she was making her vows at her wedding... so of course the natural response was to run and take her sister's flight to Michigan and run away from the disaster that has become her life.

When Nicole finds out that Veronica was supposed to start a job to nanny a six-year-old, she decides to meet with the family and tell them about the mess up and that she is there instead of Veronica. What she didn't expect was to be asked to take Veronica's place and her name for a few months. Nicole doesn't want to but feels guilty leaving them in the lurch so she reluctantly agrees.

In the last unexpected thing Nicole thought would happen would be to fall for the six-year-olds father. She is trying to resist temptation, but it's really hard with Dr. McBrooding who is starting to thaw around her.

Everybody has dark secrets in their closets but it seems that Nicole's and Ethan's are about to reveal themselves before they are ready for the consequences.

This was a gteat novel. I really loved the connection between Nicole and Ethan oh, and I also loved how Nicole and Lilly connected so well with each other. I can't imagine what Nicole went through and how she could even talk to her sister after what she did to her. I'm a girl that holds a grudge so that would have been at least a five-year cold-shoulder lol.

I also feel for Ethan and what he went through with his previous wife. It seems there are a lot of common themes that happened to Ethan if you really stop and think about it after reading this book. I do have to say that I love the Jackson family and I may just have to read the rest of the series to see how each one of them fall for the love of their lives. It sure is a rambunctious bunch and I can only imagine the stories and adventures they go through. I also hope that Lilly is a main princess in each novel haha.

So glad I got the chance to read this book and I will be looking for more by this author in the future!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment