Monday, June 17, 2019

Review: Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas

Empire of Storms Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was BY FAR my favorite book in this series so far!!! So much happened, so many action scenes, and I was holding my breath through most of this book praying that all of the characters survived.

I think my favorite scene was with Lysandra and the sea dragon and that major battle... I got goosebumps throughout all of it, and to see it through other characters viewpoint instead of Lysandra's was just astounding.

Aelin is one bad ass character, and she is so smart and cunning. The way her mind works and how she can be 5 steps ahead of an idea just mind boggles me. I do think, at this point, she could trust her friends to let them in on her plans, though. They are risking their lives to help her, and she doesn't tell anyone what she is deciding on, especially when a lot of the plan regards them and she keeps it from them.

The ending of this book gutted me. I need to know what happens next with these characters, but I discovered that the next book won't be about these particular characters, so I'm going to have to wait a little bit to find out how everything ends.

I have been loving this series and these characters and all of the surprises that pop up. I'm going to be very sad when this is all over.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment