Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Review: The Assassin and the Pirate Lord by Sarah J. Maas

The Assassin and the Pirate Lord The Assassin and the Pirate Lord by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm pretty sure I've read these novella's out of order, but that's all right.

I loved this one! After reading the whole series and the interaction with Celaena and Rolfe, their conversation totally makes sense to me now! And I loved the way Celaena fights for the slaves. She's been a good person her whole life, and this novella proves it.

I didn't realize that her and Sam didn't get along at first. It was nice to finally meet him and see him interact with Celaena, see how he fights and well of an assassin he is. I'm very intrigued to see more of him in the upcoming novellas!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment