Sunday, June 2, 2019

Review: The Hunt by Megan Shepherd

The Hunt The Hunt by Megan Shepherd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from Edelweiss. This is my honest review.

There was so much that happened in this novel! Cora is still a badass and is learning more and more about her new ability. Cassian is starting to worm his way back into Cora's mind again, which I'm thrilled about and hopefully it will lead to my desired ending for those two.

I was also really impressed with the other characters in this book as well. In the first one i didn't care for them, but they have learned how to survive in this new world.

I'm very intrigued to see how this series ends. So many things happened in the first two books so i can't even imagine what will happen in the finale.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment