Saturday, June 22, 2019

Review: Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas

Tower of Dawn Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was a bit confused at first finding out that Chaol and Nesryn had this enormous book all to themselves without any of our other favorite characters in the series, but now that I've finished, I understand.

This book was needed to complete this series. The struggles that they both went through in the southern continent. The people that they befriended. The history that they learned. It was all very necessary.

I'm excited but nervous to read the last book. I want to find out what happens but I don't want it to end.

I love how far all of the characters have gone too. To imagine this Chaol and the Chaol we meet in book one is just crazy.

Even if you aren't team Chaol (believe me, I'm certainly not), I really think this book helps the series become complete.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment