Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Review: Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

Crown of Midnight Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was just as great as the first book and i an so excited that I'm finally reading the entire series! Celaena is an amazing character. I love her strength, her fierceness, her determination, and the way she loves and grieves.

I'm not sure which guy character i want her to end up with, to be honest. Both are remarkable characters who would do ANYTHING for Celaena.

Chaol has an enormous amount of love for her and has the physical ability to protect her. Plus he's the one person who knows the true Celaena. I'm just hoping he doesn't betray her with that knowledge.

Dorian loves her enough to give her up if that's what she wants, which is really admirable. And he has a way to protect her, differently than how Chaol can.

The ending was not a surprise for me - i had a feeling that was going to happen. I'm really excited to see what is the next adventure, though!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment