Sunday, June 9, 2019

Review: Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

Heir of Fire Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was about character development hard core. At first I was frustrated with Celaena's storyline because she was giving up and being a bit pathetic but she really had nothing left to fight for.

My new favorite character is Rowan. I seriously fell for him. I was never Team Chaol or Team Dorian in the first two novels, but now I've become Team Rowan. I know Celaena said there was nothing going on, but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for these two!

The storyline for Chaol and Dorian got really serious by the end, and I'm very intrigued on how that will continue.

This series is by far becoming one of my favorites and I'm so glad I don't have to wait to continue the adventure!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment