Sunday, June 2, 2019

Review: The Gauntlet by Megan Shepherd

The Gauntlet The Gauntlet by Megan Shepherd
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from Edelweiss. This is my honest review.

I really liked this ending to the series. I have to say it wasn't what I expected it to be, so it was quite a surprise for me overall, which i enjoyed. They're was action, adventure, uncertanty, determination - everything you can think of was in this book.

Cora continued to be dedicated and determined to her mission of saving her friends and going home. She is a true example of a focused human being set to get what she wants. Her and Cassian's ending? Im not thrilled about it, but I'm not mad about it either.

So glad i got a chance to read this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment