Thursday, June 13, 2019

Review: Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas

Queen of Shadows Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

These books just keep getting better and better. I've realized that each book toward the end has small pieces that feel like they are getting wrapped up after each chapter. I thought the book was going to finish 4 chapters before it really did.

The characters are amazing, and I'm going to be so upset if any of them don't make it through this series alive. Which, let's be honest, with the huge battle that is to come, the odds of them all making it out is slim. And even in this book, SO MANY should have died, and were prepared to die. They attacked the evil with everything they had in them just to try to even the odds by one death. Maybe that's why they keep surviving? Or maybe this author isn't as evil as other authors and kills off beloved characters? Either way, I will take the pseudo-heart attack I have if it means they can live longer.

I can't even explain how much I'm loving this series, and once I'm able to save money, I have a feeling that I'm going to have to buy these books to have in my physical, personal library.

Sarah J. Maas writes amazingly great, entertaining, soul-searching books and she is now one of my must-read authors - even if I don't know what the book is about.

On to the next novel!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment