Saturday, June 1, 2019

Review: The Cage by Megan Shepherd

The Cage The Cage by Megan Shepherd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from Edelweiss. This is my honest review.

I have had this book for so long and have just now gotten around to reading it. At first, I didn't think I would like the book overall because it was long, winded and I wasn't connecting with the characters at all. I admire Cora's determination to escape from her cage, and also her dedication to making sure the other kids in the cage went with her. Even when everyone turned on her.

The main reason that I started liking this book was because of her connection with Cassian. I can't help it, it was so forbidden and the tension between the two of them was crazy intense. And with that ending? The reason for everything happening? I seriously want Cora and Cassian to be together, so that better happen by the end of this trilogy, otherwise I will be very upset!

The other characters: Lucky, Nok, Mali, Rolf and Leon? They were okay. Not anyone I'm super impressed with. I just need more Cora and Cassian in my life - stat.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment