Thursday, December 5, 2019

Review: Dethroning Crown by Lila Felix

Dethroning Crown Dethroning Crown by Lila Felix
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The best thing about this book was that both main characters went through complete character development stages and really grew as a person by the end of the novel. Lyra was able to finally let go of the past (for the most part) and actually start living again without being in constant fear. And Crown was finally a decent human who was nice and didn't act like he was a god. I feel for both of the characters because they had a really bad past that molded them into the adults they were at the beginning of this novel.

But with the help of each other being in their lives and influencing one another, they were able to move past the crazy way they grew up and start living like normal people.

Overall I enjoyed this book, but I don't think I could re-read Crown's attitude again. It was a lot to handle during this novel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment