Monday, December 23, 2019

Review: Micah by Jo Raven

Micah Micah by Jo Raven
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a decent novel. Short and fast read, a lot of events progressed in this book, and I didn't hate the main characters. I still think that all relationships would be bettered if everyone would talk to each other, because in this book, a lot of problems would have been solved if both characters and told the other one their secrets. But oh well, things worked out in the end.

I am proud of Ev standing up to her parents and going out on her own. Just because her parents don't want her to grow up doesn't mean she's not a grown-up and she was brave for taking that first step to independence. Blake is an ass. Micah is so sweet and tortured, but Ev will help him with time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment