Friday, December 20, 2019

Review: Writing a Wrong by Tiffany King

Writing a Wrong Writing a Wrong by Tiffany King
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

So, I was excited to read this book and get more of Alec and Nicole. But they were too unsettled in this book - after being with each other for awhile - than they were when they first met. I completely understand about how distance does NOT make the heart grow fonder, but actually causes more issues in some relationships, so I do understand where they are coming from. The issue I had with this book is that the characters did not talk to each other. If you are going to have a long-distance relationship, TALKING is the most important thing. Don't jump to conclusions, don't make excuses for not finding time to call, don't make any decisions without first asking questions. Those are rules you must follow to have a dramaless relationship.

So how Nicole responded to certain news? Yeah, really ticked me off. I actually almost stopped reading at that point, but I continued to see what would happen. After that, though, I was pretty much done with these characters who can't communicate. Which is ironic because Nicole is an author...

I'm glad I got a chance to read this series, but it is one where I will not re-read in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment