Friday, December 6, 2019

Review: Boys South of the Mason Dixon by Abbi Glines

Boys South of the Mason Dixon Boys South of the Mason Dixon by Abbi Glines
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Ugh I hate giving 1 star reviews. Especially for authors that I used to love. I have one more book on my kindle of Abbi's that I haven't read which I will probably suffer through, but honestly? I'm going to have to quit Abbi Glines's novels from now on.

This book is like all of the other novels Glines has written. Troubled boy, weak, naive girl, major secret that wasn't true, pinning after one another, love triangle. Anything her other books have, this book has as well.

All of the characters were really not likable. The guys were really dicks to any female on the page except for their mom. Dixie is so emotional and makes rash decisions that contradict what she JUST said she wouldn't do.

I'm really sad that I can't handle these books anymore because I really loved her previous books. But these characters are getting worse and worse and frankly they are just pissing me off a lot.

I'm sure many readers will disagree with me, but sadly this is the realization I discovered today.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment